My Favorite 2009 Story--Brides, Bulls & Buck$


Hands down, Misty was the coolest bride ever.

Not only did she plan the perfect wedding, she also lasted 8 seconds on the bull AND...

found a dollar for The Penny Project!

I have the best friends in the world. Really! In July, not only did I get to be a bridesmaid in my friend Misty's wedding...but she ended up finding all sorts of money for The Penny Project! A dime at the rehearsal dinner. A dollar in the bar we hit post-reception (see the bull-riding pics of Misty in her wedding dress...best bull ride ever!). AND...she texted me from her cruise ship letting me know she'd already found 26 cents so far on the honeymoon.

But what does it all mean?

Clearly, these were all pennies from heaven! Not only did the universe smile on me giving me one of the most fun bridal party experiences on record...but it smiled on Misty & David with signs every day that they belong together. If $1.36 doesn't tell you that...I don't know what does!

I wish you both a life of happiness. And pennies of course! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny Protocal

1. Pennies & other change must be discovered outside your home &/or other areas where YOUR money hangs around. It's about found money, people...not money you just forgot you had!

2. Taking pennies from other people's homes (or vehicles) constitutes stealing...don't do it!

3. Tip jars are strictly off limits.

4. Foreign curency cannot be accepted. If you find a Canadian quarter and can somehow convince your Canadian friend to buy the quarter from you at the correct exhange rate in American dollars...then bring it on!

The Penny Wall

The Penny Wall
A place to honor pennies (large & small) and what they add up to be!

The Spreadsheet...Who just throws money in a jar?!

The Spreadsheet...Who just throws money in a jar?!